Full-Stack Engineer (Full-Time)
We've built the best way for businesses to get fast, actionable data about their social media accounts. Tens of thousands of businesses use us every day, including Fortune 500 companies, advertising agencies, coffee shops, sports teams, rappers, politicians, and more.
Some more things about us:
- We have a legit technical team including two Stanford engineers with backgrounds in machine learning, human-computer interaction, and databases.
- We believe in simplicity, minimalism, and creating things that are a joy to use.
- We're here to help businesses use social media to build real relationships, not spam, and we’ll never compromise on that.
- We're funded by some of the best early-stage investors in the valley, including SV Angel, Charles River Ventures, Y Combinator, and several early investors and employees of Facebook, Twitter, and Slide.
What we'd like to see from you:
- While your peers might describe you as a rockstar, the term embarrasses you. We love rockstars (many of them are Crowdbooster users!), but we've made a conscious decision to have a culture that revolves entirely around our product, not our egos.
- You've wrestled with big data before. Crowdbooster requires storing terabytes of data, extracting insights using statistical learning techniques, and making it available to our users in real-time.
- That said, you like working at every level of the stack, not being pigeonholed as a backend developer.
- You care a lot about the products you ship, and don't need a manager or "product guy" to motivate you to get every detail right.
- You're familiar with several parts of our stack, and willing to learn the rest. We use Python, Django, MySQL, Redis, Memcached, jQuery, Protovis, RabbitMQ, Celery, HAProxy, EC2, git, and more.
- You have projects of your own to show us. It doesn't matter whether it's an open source project, a startup idea, or just a really fun toy project. Just as long as you shipped it.
Social/Support Manager (Part-time)
- We are hiring for a part-time role (20 hours / week) for someone to help us with social media management, customer service, and a few other sometimes interesting, sometimes mundane tasks that come up in a fast-pace startup environment.
- Our company is a small, four-person startup based in Palo Alto. Our products helps tens of thousands of social media, marketing, and business professionals manage their brand's Facebook and Twitter accounts more effectively.
- We will dedicate time to help you get the most out of your experience. We are ready to give you a lot of responsibility. We'd like to see you come to the office as much as you can to help us help you succeed.
- What we'd like to see in you is a willingness to work hard to learn quickly. You should be resourceful and able to figure things out independently.
- You can write or learn to write great copy on social media sites. You can communicate or learn to communicate effectively in email.
- You are passionate, enthusiastic and a people-person. If everything above sounds good, please reply with your resume and one short paragraph on why you are applying for part-time work and why you think you can rise to the occasion. Please also attach links to your public social media profiles.